- 250g / 8 oz asparagus (trimmed)
- 1 head of broccoli (quartered)
- Half fresh red chilli (de-seeded and finely chopped)
- 1 clove of garlic (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons tamari sauce
- 4-6 tablespoons olive oil (I used 6)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Splash of sesame seed oil
- Gently steam broccoli and asparagus in a large saucepan
- While the veggies are cooking, mix together all the other ingredients to make the sauce (I used a jar and gave it a good shake)
- When the veggies are cooked, pour the dressing over and serve.
Delicious served with any grilled fish or chicken with a sweet potato mash.